Contribute to the development of improved extension and advisory services for improved agricultural productivity and food and nutrition security in Kenya by:
- Providing advocacy for agricultural advisory services in national and regional policy dialogue
- Supporting development and synthesis of evidence-based approaches for improving efficiency and effectiveness in AAS
- Improve availability and sharing of appropriate and up-to-date knowledge on agricultural advisory services
- Identify and upscale best practices and innovations in extension service delivery
- Strengthen the capacity of advisory service stakeholders in improving delivery of extension and advisory services
- Build partnerships amongst agricultural advisory service providers and other stakeholders thus contributing to sustained growth and transformation of agriculture
- Enhance synergy in strategies, programmes and projects within the sector for purposes of coordination and harmony.